NAU Hotels & Resorts Are Certified “Clean & Safe”
NAU Hotels & Resorts Group is committed to ensuring your wellness, promising to make your stay with us as safe as it is memorable. Our hotels, resorts, golf clubs, and spa facilities in Lisbon and Algarve are proudly designated by the Portugal Tourism as "Clean & Safe." This designation reflects our ongoing health and safety measures, as well as our post-COVID-19 operation protocols.
For Your Peace of Mind
- In Our Hotels
- It is no longer compulsory to wear a mask when entering our hotels and when circulating in enclosed spaces; masks are optional.
- Online check-in is available via email, allowing you to speed up the in-person check-in process.
- The reception desk has added glass partitions, with marked distances of two metres on the lobby floors.
- All materials and surfaces that are touched during check-in, such as service desks, payment terminals, and room keys, are disinfected after each use. Payment via contactless cards or mobile phone (MBWAY or QR Code) is encouraged.
- In Our Accommodations
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each use by two teams—one dedicated to removing clothes and waste, the other to cleaning and making beds—to ensure that there is no cross-contamination between units.
- Each member of the cleaning staff is equipped with disposable cleaning materials including gloves and waterproof gowns/aprons.
- All bed linen and towels are washed at high temperatures to ensure the elimination of any microorganisms.
- All surfaces (floor, furniture, dishes, and walls), as well as curtains and others, are cleaned thoroughly between visitors.
- Single-use cleaning materials are used in each room, such as cleaning wipes moistened with disinfectant, bleach and 70% alcohol, as well as different-coloured cloths for different areas.
- All rooms go through a rigorous cleaning process with materials recommended by health authorities, as well as prolonged ventilation to ensure the elimination of any airborne infection remains.
- In Our Restaurants and Bars
- In some facilities, it may be mandatory to reserve a table or service. At NAU Salgados Palm Village - All Inclusive, reservations are required for all meals.
- If the reservation is for families or cohabiting groups, it is possible to change the table layout to accommodate more guests sitting together.
- All service counters and waiting areas have distance marks on the floor to ensure social distance among guests and staff.
- For restaurant service, the terraces are preferred for outdoor dining; some restaurants also offer takeaway service.
- In all restaurants, hand sanitisers are available at the entrance.
- The food in the buffet line will be prepared in single doses and will always be covered to avoid contamination.
- Paper menus are replaced by online menus via QR Code and by acrylic stand-ups at the entrance of each outlet. In the case of apartments and villas, plastic menus, which are sanitised between each stay, may be available.
- For takeaway service, the employee responsible for this service will wear a protective mask and proceed to disinfect hands and common areas of interaction such as service counters between each customer.
- After payment, the payment terminals are disinfected.
- For room delivery service, the courier will wear a mask when collecting and delivering orders and will disinfect his hands between the collection of orders, and before and after the delivery of each order and payment.
- Payment by contactless card or mobile phone (MBWAY or QR Code) is encouraged in order to avoid cash payments.
- Serving utensils are changed frequently. All furniture used by customers (tables and chairs) is cleaned and sanitised after each use.