Portugal Travel Tips and Frequenty Asked Questions
- What are the best things to do in Portugal? What are the best things to do in Portugal? Portugal is a beautiful and historic destination with endless things to do and see. Explore the vibrant city of Lisbon and its famous Belem Tower, or holiday on the Algarve coast, boasting the best beaches in Portugal. Discover the country’s spectacular golf courses, including Salgados Golf Course near Albufeira.
- Do you offer hotels near the beach ? Do you offer hotels near the beach ? Yes. NAU Hotels & Resorts offers three beachfront hotels on the beautiful Algarve coast of Portugal with captivating views of the ocean. Enjoy seaside stays at NAU Salgados Dunas Suites, NAU Salema Beach Village, and NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico.
- What is the best time of year to visit Portugal? What is the best time of year to visit Portugal? The best time of year to visit Portugal is in the spring when the weather is warm and sunny, the country is in bloom, and the best cultural festivals and events take place. Fall is a great time to holiday in Portugal, between September and October, when the temperatures are still warm, and the crowds have dispersed. While summers (June- August) are hot, it’s the perfect season to head to the beaches and experience the sunny southern European climate.
- Are NAU Hotels & Resorts family friendly? Are NAU Hotels & Resorts family friendly? Yes, NAU offers a collection of hotels and resorts in Portugal that are perfect for family holidays. Your family will enjoy luxurious accommodations and apartments, outdoor pools, spas, entertainment, restaurants, and fun activities, including golf facilities and kid’s clubs.
- Are NAU Hotels & Resorts pet friendly? Are NAU Hotels & Resorts pet friendly? We only have one hotel in Algarve that is Pet friendly (NAU Salema Beach Village).
- Where are NAU Hotels & Resorts located? Where are NAU Hotels & Resorts located? NAU Hotels & Resorts are located in Lisbon and along the picturesque Algarve coast of Portugal. Explore the theatres, museums, shops, attractions, and restaurants of Lisbon or play on the pristine beaches of Portugal’s southernmost shores. NAU offers luxury hotels and resorts in the most sought-after destinations in Portugal and Europe.
- How far in advance should I make a reservation? How far in advance should I make a reservation?
You should make your reservations at least 30 days in advance to ensure availability and the room you want. If you are booking in the spring and summer, we recommend making your reservations even earlier as this is peak holiday season in Portugal. Contact us at (+351) 213 007 009 for assistance and questions.