- Does the hotel offer breakfast? Does the hotel offer breakfast?
NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico is pleased to offer guests a daily breakfast buffet at our on-site restaurant, Seven Seas. The breakfast buffet is served daily.
- Does the hotel offer free parking? Does the hotel offer free parking?
Yes, parking is included for free at NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico. In addition, the hotel is pleased to offer free electric vehicle (EV) charging services available in our parking garage.
- Is the hotel pet-friendly? Is the hotel pet-friendly?
No. On this hotel we do not accept pets.
- Does the spa offer day passes? Does the spa offer day passes?
Yes! Both guests of NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico and non-hotel guests can enjoy access to the spa circuit at Felicitas Atlántico Spa. Day passes are available to guests for €10 and non-hotel guests for €20.
- Is the hotel family-friendly? Is the hotel family-friendly?
Although NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico is classified as a 5-star hotel, families and groups with children are more than welcome! The hotel offers spacious suites to accommodate families of four, as well as a swimming pool exclusively for children and their caretakers.
- Does the hotel offer meeting and event space? Does the hotel offer meeting and event space?
NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico offers 17 venues, including a nearly 500-seat auditorium, flexible multi-function rooms, and smaller boardroom-style spaces for meetings. Additionally, the hotel offers a full complement of event planning services.
- Does the hotel offer free Wi-Fi? Does the hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, each room and public space at NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico enjoy complimentary access to unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi. Additionally, all accommodations and meeting rooms are equipped with local internet connectivity.
- Does the hotel offer dining? Does the hotel offer dining?
NAU Sao Rafael Atlantico offers two permanent dining experiences, as well as a seasonal restaurant. Seven Seas Restaurant is the hotel’s buffet international dining option, while Fado is an upscale, a la carte restaurant serving Portuguese cuisine. RAW Food Bar is a seasonal restaurant serving fresh sushi and Japanese seafood.