A Wealth of Activities for Every Age
All Inclusive from May to October 2023
Outdoor Swimming Pools
Soak up the sun in one of the four swimming pools, each surrounded by palm trees in our lush tropical atmosphere. Two of our pools are designed for children.
Treat your taste buds to international fare with Portuguese flair at our sophisticated onsite restaurants, including our à la carte Moonlight Restaurant and our buffet-style All in One Restaurant. Next to the pools, you'll also find our 19 Hole snack bar serving light meals and traditional Algarve cuisine.
Our younger guests will love our seasonal entertainment programme for children ages three to 12 years old with activities such as arts and crafts, movie screenings, and more.
Take advantage of our tranquil spa with a gym, a generously sized relaxation pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath, a contrast shower, and treatment rooms for massages and wet and dry therapies.
Meetings and Events Space
With 23 meeting rooms and an auditorium that seats 1,650 people, our award-winning event space can accommodate all types of gatherings, celebrations, meetings, and shows.
A true tropical oasis, our resort gardens are lush with palm trees, creating a heavenly backdrop for your holiday memories.
Tourist Train to the Beach
Getting to the beach is easy with free transportation to Praia da Galé Oeste by tourist train, offered between May and October from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
With so many places to explore, landscapes to discover, and adventures to experience, you'll never run out of things to do in the Algarve. Enjoy theme parks, boat trips, tours, and Jeep safaris—we can help you organise all your leisure activities.
Electric Vehicles Charging Station
Travelling via electric car? For your convenience, the hotel offers an electric vehicle charging service free of charge for all guests.
Make time for yourself at the spa or enjoy a special dinner for two. Our experienced babysitting team will take care of your children with safety and care. This service is available upon request with prior booking at reception.
Daily | March 1 - October 15 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | 1:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Your well-being is of the utmost importance. That's why we offer our guests seasonal access to NAU Salgados Palm Village's nursing office, located next to the reception area in the building directly in front of our hotel.
24-hour room service
- Do I need to be a hotel guest to use the spa? Do I need to be a hotel guest to use the spa?
No, spa services are available for non-guests as well, upon prior reservation.Learn More
- Does NAU Salgados Palace offer free parking for guests? Does NAU Salgados Palace offer free parking for guests? Yes, parking is free for guests of NAU Salgados Palace.
- Does NAU Salgados Palace feature event space? Does NAU Salgados Palace feature event space? Yes, our resort features more than 2,700 square metres of event space in Albufeira, Portugal.
- Does NAU Salgados Palace offer poolside food and drinks? Does NAU Salgados Palace offer poolside food and drinks? Snacks, beverages, and dinner service are available at our seasonal poolside bar, 19th Hole.
- What times are check-in and check-out at NAU Salgados Palace? What times are check-in and check-out at NAU Salgados Palace? Check-in time begins at 4 p.m., while check-out time ends at 11 a.m.