The purpose of this document is to inform and ensure the provision of information to candidates in selection and recruitment processes of the companies of the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group, namely the following companies:
on the processing of personal data concerning them in accordance with and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR").
It should be noted that the aforementioned companies have delegated the processing of data regarding the job applications to SGEHR - Sociedade Gestora e Exploradora de Hotéis e Resorts, S.A. as a subcontractor, while maintaining control over them.
1. Personal application data that the Candidate may submit using the form made available on the NAU Hotels & Resorts website, as well as any other personal data that he/she may provide in any way to the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group or the entity indicated by it for the recruitment and selection process, as well as any data generated in the course of this process or resulting from the evaluation of the application (hereinafter "Personal Data") will be processed by the NAU Hotels & Resorts, as the controller, for the purposes set out in point 5 below.
What data we collect:
As part of the Recruitment Process, we collect the following personal data: Name, address, contact information, professional experience, academic qualifications, citizen card number, tax identification number, age, telephone and other data referred to in the application form to be filled in by the Candidate.
2. The NAU Hotels & Resorts Group may also collect information regarding the Candidate from publicly available sources, recruitment websites, Linkedin or similar, public organisations and contacts made available by the Candidate him/herself, in order to complement and/or confirm the information provided by him/her as part of the recruitment and selection process.
3. The NAU Hotels & Resorts Group is the entity responsible for collecting and processing the Applicants' Personal Data and, in this context, decides what data is collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which the data is processed.
The respective contact details are as follows: NAU Hotels – Av. do Forte 3, Edifício Suécia IV, Piso 2, Sala 2.12, 2794-038 Carnaxide.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The NAU Group has not appointed a Data Protection Officer, but the respective duties are assigned to its Board of Directors, which:
5. The Personal Data in question will be processed for the purpose of selecting and recruiting the Candidate to join the staff of a company in the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group, in the context of a legal employment or traineeship relationship, based on the legitimate interest of the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group as the controller and on the need to process the data for the performance of pre-contractual measures requested by the Candidate.
The Personal Data may be kept by the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group for the time necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purpose, up to a maximum of 1 (one) year from (i) the submission of the application through which the said data were provided, in the case of a spontaneous application and if the Candidate has not been part of any NAU Hotels & Resorts Group recruitment process during that period, or (ii) from the end of the recruitment process in which the said data collected if the Candidate has not been hired, so as to enable future contacts to be made by the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group with the Candidate in order to integrate other recruitment processes that may be launched by NAU Hotels & Resorts within this period.
6. Personal data may be processed by other entities to which the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group has subcontracted the processing of such data, in particular, employment agencies or entities contracted by NAU Hotels & Resorts to evaluate and select applications, conduct interviews, verify qualifications or other details of Applicants.
7. The Candidate shall have the right to apply to the NAU Group, by written request addressed to the Administration:
Upon written request to the Administration, the Candidate is also entitled to:
Candidates may also request more detailed information from the Administration, particularly about the purposes, grounds for the lawfulness and retention periods, as well as lodge complaints about the way in which their Personal Data are processed, without prejudice to being able to do so also with the competent Authority. The law sets out the terms on which you may exercise the above rights, which will apply when you exercise them with the NAU Hotels Group, including the exceptions and limitations to which they are subject. You may request further information about these rights and their exercise from the Data Protection Officer.
8. Some of the information requested of Applicants as part of the recruitment process may be mandatory requirements for the evaluation of applications or applications for specific positions, and the NAU Group will inform Applicants of this, informing them that if they fail to provide it, the NAU Hotels & Resorts Group will not be able to analyse their job applications.